The Castle can be accessed by causeway during low tide, and by the “puddle duck” at other times. The Castle now offers great views out to sea, lots of rooms and grounds to explore, various exhibition rooms containing military memorabilia, together with guided tours and highly-rated historical re-enactments.
TOP 5 THINGS TO DO AT ELIZABETH CASTLE
1) Enjoy exploring all the hidden rooms, passageways and bunkers.
2) Take in the breathtaking views around the bay and the south coast of Jersey from the top of the Mount.
3) See the St Helier Hermitage and take a stroll to the end of the breakwater, which extends 1.5 miles out to sea.
4) Download the Elizabeth Castle App from Google Play or the Apple App Store and enjoy a guided tour of the Castle.
5) Take a tour of Elizabeth Castle with our of our volunteer guides – find out more here
Opening Times 2021
1 January to 17 March
9 and 10 September for International Air Display
2 November to 31 December