Enjoy a wide range of children’s activities every Friday throughout the summer holidays at the National Trust for Jersey’s restored Georgian town house in St Helier.
- Pick up a free children’s guidebook at the desk and find out about the family who used to live in the Georgian House in 1815.
- Meet the Housekeeper in the Georgian Kitchen and taste some typical food of the period.
- Hunt for miniature tea sets as you explore the house. Can you find one hiding in each room?
- Find out about the children who lived at 16 New Street two hundred years ago. Did you know that girls didn’t go to school in the old days?
- Dress up in traditional Regency Costume and pose for a photograph in the attic.
- Solve the answers to the 16 New Street Children’s Quiz and win a sticker if you get them all right.
- For those who have completed the quiz, we also have a brand new scavenger hunt for 2019. Can you find a king, some strange scissors and a golden cherub as you explore the house?
Admission to 16 New Street is free for National Trust Members. Membership of the National Trust for Jersey costs just £40 for one adult and up to three children. If you are interested in becoming a member click HERE or sign up on the day.
Please note that you do not need to pre-book tickets for this event. If you would like to come along, you can pay on the day.