Major-General James D’auvergne And The Building Of The Prince`s Tower

MAJOR-GENERAL JAMES D’AUVERGNE AND THE BUILDING OF THE PRINCE’S TOWER

Tuesdays 10am to 4pm

In 1759 Major-General James D’Auvergne, former equerry to Prince George, bought La Hougue Bie and in 1792 he gave it to his nephew Philippe D’Auvergne, who had already started building his ‘Prince’s Tower’. Hear stories about one of the most outstanding and distinctive structures ever built in Jersey accompanied by music of the time by Cally Noel.

Our Supporters

Supporting Local Charities

PARTNER NETWORK WEBSITES

Zoom 360
Treat
MN360Creations
Compare Jersey