Become a coach and make a difference in your community
We believe in reinforcing people’s dreams – we actively help to make it happen. We know through personal and professional experience that it is vital in life to build a level of self-awareness, confidence, resilience and optimism.
More than this, it is important to back yourself to achieve your ambitions. Knowing how to communicate well with people is an essential skill, both at work and in our personal lives. In today’s world, it is often who you know rather than what you know which opens doors and leads to new opportunities, so learning to build instant rapport and trust is indispensable.
About the course and MOE
This 5 day course will provide you with enhanced communication skills and the ability to build and enhance relationships using the practical coaching skills including:
- Clarifying, reflecting
- GROW coaching frame work
- Self-limiting beliefs
- Coaching Supervision
- Coaching Practice
These coaching skills are based on the principle of self-directed learning. By developing skills to encourage this approach, you will learn how to ask the type of questions which direct people’s focus inward to find the solutions enabling them to reach their full potential. This course will provide ample opportunities to put into practise the skills you will learn, to be coached and to develop the confidence to support other people in moving forward.
Our coaching programme also helps you to:
- Identify your purpose.
- Clarify your personal values and what energises you.
- Learn practical coaching skills and the opportunities to firmly embed them by the end of the course.
- Understand what it means to be a purposeful coach and leader.
- Take charge and control of your life and professional career.
- Join a community that aids you in achieving your ambitions.
- Clarify the life that you would love to lead – your lifelessordinary.
The MOE Certified Coach Training Course is recognised by the Association for Coaching.