Opened in memory of Celia Skinner, who was a great supporter of JAYF. The house was built in 1912 and during the Occupation was lived in by a senior German Officer. The property was bought by Mr and Mrs Bryan Skinner in 1979 and the beautiful gardens, as they stand now, are the result of their careful planning and extensive planting and landscaping over the years. Set in seven and a half acres, there is a mixture of formal garden and large areas of natural wooded banks sloping towards La Haule.
Entrance is £4 per person and children under 12 are free.
We will be serving cream teas all afternoon at just £4 each. With clotted cream kindly donated by the Classic Herd Dairy.
There is plenty of free parking near the garden.