On site is replica Neolithic Longhouse where you can talk to our volunteers about life in the New Stone Age. You can also visit a German command bunker from World War II and follow the story of forced workers brought to Jersey by Organisation Todt.
Visit England Gold Award 2023
TOP 5 THINGS TO DO AT LA HOUGUE BIE
1) Go inside Europe’s finest example of a Neolithic Passage Grave – one of the ten oldest buildings in the world
2) Explore the new Neolithic Longhouse, built by our volunteers
3) Take a free tour with one of our volunteer guides – (tours will start again in 2024)
4) Take some time to reflect at the Memorial to the Forced Workers
5) Discover ¼ million years of Island history in the Archaeology Museum
Opening Times 2024
2 January to 29 February Daily 10am to 4pm, Closed 1 January 21 and 22 February
1 March to 31 October Daily 10am to 5pm
1 November to 31 December Daily 10am to 4pm
Closed 24,25,26 and 31 December
For more information, click HERE
4 sites for the price of 3
Enjoy wonderful days out at Jersey’s spectacular castles, historic houses and fascinating museums. Offering great value for money, the Jersey Heritage Pass gives unlimited access to 4 sites for the price of 3 and are valid for 7 days.
Passes are available to buy at Jersey Heritage sites.