Changes to the website
The User acknowledges and accepts that Vibrant Jersey may, on occasion, alter any aspect of the Website, or any of the services or products provided through the Website, as it thinks fit and without notice to the User. Further, Vibrant Jersey may revise this acceptable use policy at any time without notice. You are expected to check this page periodically to take note of any changes that may have been applied, as they are legally binding. The User accepts that it will have no claim for breach of contract or otherwise in respect of any such alteration.
The user warrants that in its use of the Website it shall:
- only use the Website for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of any applicable local law or regulation or restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any third party;
- not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, fraudulent or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person;
- not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information in which the user does not own the intellectual property rights, or any such material that is in any way unlawful or potentially either harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, pornographic, obscene, racial or ethnically objectionable
- not transmit, or procure the sending of any unauthorised advertising or promotional material or the soliciting of any other form of spam
- not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, code, files or programs that are intended or have a disruptive effect on the operation of the Website, or of other Users’ computer systems. VibrantJersey.je shall be entitled to remove any material, restrict or terminate your access to the Website if any of the above warranties are breached.
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions laid out in our Terms and Conditions and not to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, equipment or network on which our site is stored or any software that is used in the provision of our site
The contents of the Website are provided to the user by way of general background information only. The user should not rely wholly on the accuracy of any part of the Contents.
Establishments which have a Visit Britain or AA Quality Assurance mark have been visited by Quality in Tourism/AA inspectors. All prices that mentioned within the content have been supplied by the advertisers themselves and to the best of our knowledge are accurate. Vibrant Jersey reserves the right to amend prices as new information becomes available.
The user accepts and acknowledges that Vibrant Jersey, its representatives and advisers, shall not in any way be liable for any damage, loss, costs or expenses incurred either directly or indirectly from the user’s downloading of any contents from the Website, or its reliance on or use of any of the contents for any purpose.
Without prejudice to the foregoing generality, Vibrant Jersey hereby excludes, insofar as permitted by law, all warranties and representations, express or implied, in respect of any of the contents, including, but not limited to any information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons forming part of them, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a purpose, non-infringement of third party rights or any law, compatibility, security and accuracy.
The Website and its contents may incorporate hypertext links to other websites, social media pages and services of third parties. These links are provided for the convenience and information for the user only, this provision does not constitute an endorsement of the content of such third-party websites and social media pages by Vibrant Jersey.
The user acknowledges and accepts that Vibrant Jersey is not, and shall not be held responsible either directly or indirectly for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arising from the use of such third-party web sites, or products or services available through such third-party portals
Except where expressly indicated otherwise, copyright in all the contents of the Vibrant Jersey Website belongs to Vibrant Jersey or its third-party licensors.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Vibrant Jersey hereby authorises you as a user to: –
- view and display the contents of the website;
- download the contents and store them in your computer for a period not exceeding thirty days, if the user also downloads this copyright notice;
- print out contents from the Website, with the provision that the user also prints out an acknowledgement in the form set out below and attaches it to any printed copy of any content pages
The names and logos identifying the Vibrant Jersey Website and its products and services are either;
(a) proprietary marks of Vibrant Jersey or (b) marks which Vibrant Jersey is licensed to use, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer on the user any license of any such mark or of any other intellectual property right of www.vibrantjersey.je (subject always to the above provisions relating to copyright).
Vibrant Jersey reserves the right to terminate forthwith, or to refuse to permit, the use of the Website by any User, at any time and at Vibrant Jersey’s absolute discretion.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable because of the laws of Jersey, then it shall be severed and deleted from the Terms and Conditions and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The rights of www.vibrantjersey.je and the user under these Terms and Conditions may be exercised as often as necessary. They are cumulative and not exclusive of either party’s rights under the general law, and may be waived only in writing. Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any right is not a waiver of that right.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Jersey and any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Jersey
Non-acceptance of the terms and conditions
If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of the Website and therefore should cease using the Website immediately.
At Vibrant Jersey, we are passionate about doing everything within our power to ensure that our customers receive the best possible service. However, we recognise that sometimes we may not get things right. If, and when this happens we encourage you to communicate to us via [email protected] and advise us with any comments or feedback that you have to help us to improve our service to you
Where issues arise, we welcome the opportunity to put things right.
We want to:
- encourage constructive feedback
- understand your views by listening to you
- try to resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure complete satisfaction in how we resolve any of your concerns.
How can I contact you?
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of the service provided by Vibrant Jersey, please let us know by email to [email protected]
How long will it take?
Our aim is to resolve your concern as quickly as possible and to acknowledge all emails within 24 hours of receipt. If we are unable to resolve your concern by initial response, we will endeavor to resolve the issue within 7 working days. If we have been unable to resolve it within this time, we will update you on the progress made and advise you on how much longer we anticipate it will take to resolve