A lot has changed since we were established in 1970 yet disabled people on island still face unnecessary barriers to work, education, transport, information, equipment, care and easy access to the community.
Our vision is for a community that is strong, capable and inclusive, where disabled people are not limited by societal barriers.
WHAT WE DO
- We provide information, support and advice to disabled islanders and their families.
- We enable people with a disability to access life-enriching opportunities
- We organise a calendar of great social events for disabled islanders and their carers.
- We educate and inspire the whole community to remove the barriers that limit people with a disability.
- We provide financial support to individuals with a disability and not for profit organisations working with people with a disability.
Melisssa and Enable Jersey – Short 3
Sometimes people need help, Enable Jersey were able to help Melissa to buy a racing wheel chair through a grant scheme available to islanders. #EnableJersey #IDPD #GlobalAlliance #TransformingCommunities #Inclusion #SDGs #LeaveNoOneBehind #AgentsOfChange
Posted by Enable Jersey on Wednesday, 29 November 2017
Phone: 01534 485740
Email: [email protected]